Film Stills and 'Frankie'



'Frankie': a short story about a watch repair man who discovers a time travel device and attempts to use it to his advantage- to essentially cheat time. The film tone and aesthetic are similar to the original 'Twilight Zone' and Film Noir of the 40s and 50s. 

 Director  Mike Pappa
 Ean Sheehy as Frankie
Assistant Director Kate Pappa 
Producers Nick Basile and Elias Ganster
Director of Photography  Anthony DeRose
Hair/Makeup/Wardrobe Photography Donna Marie DeLia
Script Supervisor Brian Ronaghan
Still Photographer Stanislava Georgieva

     When Kate Pappa e-mailed me if I am available to shoot the stills for the short film 'Frankie' I was more than trilled by the offer. Movies have always been my inspiration. My personal work is completely  influenced by the way stories are told and captured in motion picture.
As a visual artist my  intend is to capture  a moment as an outsider of the specific situation.









Comments

Popular Posts